Quotes On Faith And Trust Biography
Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.--Rabindranath Tagore
Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor to measure words but to pour them all out, just as it is, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keeping what is worth keeping, and then, with the breath of kindness, blow the rest away. -- George Elliot
Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.--St. Augustine
Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into. -- Mahatama Gandhi
Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.-- Martin Luther King Jr.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.--Bible
Faith is the highest passion in a human being. Many in every generation may not come that far, but none comes further. -- Soren Kierkegaard
The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. To dig for treasures shows not only impatience and greed, but lack of faith. Patience, patience, patience, is what the sea teaches. Patience and faith. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach--waiting for a gift from the sea. -- Anne Morrow Lindberg
Use your gifts faithfully, and they shall be enlarged; practice what you know, and you shall attain to higher knowledge. -- Matthew Arnold
That's the thing about faith. If you don't have it you can't understand it. And if you do, no explanation is necessary. -- Major Kira Nerys
Life is a battle between faith and reason in which each feeds upon the other, drawing sustenance from it and destroying it. -- Reinhold Niebuhr
It is good to dream, but it is better to dream and work. Faith is mighty, but action with faith is mightier. Desiring is helpful, but work and desire are invincible. -- Thomas Robert Gaines
Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation. -- Elton Trueblood
Faith... Must be enforced by reason...When faith becomes blind it dies.-- Mahatma Gandhi
1. Be confident and believe in yourself. you got everything in your hands if you got god in your heart..
2. "being in a bad relationship is like trying to dance when you're sad"- ron baratono..
3. I'm not all that interested in how people rise and fall. but i am enormously interested in how they ..
4. I'm not all that interested in how people rise and fall. but i am enormously interested in how the f..
5. Hey man, run in heels then tell me how’s life at the edge!..
6. Nothing in this world is difficult except convincing yourself to do anything (gs malik)..
7. Do not worry. god knows and will meet your needs...
8. The mummification process lets people have an idea of what ancient people look like..
9. I know 1000 people who would love to see me fail. however, i would rather see me succeed...
10. If people hate you. do not change. it's them missing out on your beauty. katou natsumi..
11. I woke up and found there's nothing beautiful to see. now i want to sleep again... but my eyes won't..
12. Be a gentleman, but don't waste time to prove it..
13. Be nice when you feel you should be nice not just when you need to be nice...
14. "do something not because they do it, but rather because you can do it. that way, you can say you di..
15. If a pastor/leader of a church asks why i am an atheist; i simply reply "because you only have the b..
16. I am not a whore; just human!..
17. I will not stop... i can not stop... until the end of my time...
18. I believe the bible is not jxt a writen word of god, but an avenue were the acts of past moral and i..
19. A man honors those before him by honoring the institutions with which he freely chooses to associate..
20. A cigarette a day will surely take you away..
21. I've lived short but i've died in my time of death i begged for life to complete what i didn't compl..
22. Life's like a movie, just be the director..
23. Its easier leaving when you break someone's heart, it's harder to stay because you have to deal with..